- Press and hold the power button for about 7 seconds until the computer completely shuts off
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the computer (make sure the other end is still plugged into power
- Press and hold the power button in for 10 seconds
- Plug the power cord into the back of the computer
- Press and hold the power button in for about 2-3 seconds
Modified on: Wed, 17 Sep, 2014 at 8:26 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.