- On HP desktop units the power button may flash red and the system will not power on. Dell desktops may have an amber power button indicating a problem.
- Press and hold the power button for about 10-15 seconds until the computer completely shuts off
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the computer (make sure the other end is still plugged into power
- Verify that the power is connected to the outlet or surge protector.
- Press and hold the power button in for 10 seconds
- Plug the power cord into the back of the computer
- Press and hold the power button in for about 2-3 seconds
Modified on: Fri, 26 Apr, 2019 at 3:10 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.