1. You need to have AverVision Flash Interface installed on your computer. Contact the HelpDesk for help with this.
2. Make sure the USB cable is connected from your computer to the document camera. Press the "PC" button on the document camera.
3. Add the blue flash button to your Workspace Toolbar.
4. With Interwrite Workspace, select a "clean sheet of paper" and then select the blue flash button.
5. A dialog box will appear. Choose "Desktop" on the left side of the screen. Select the yellow AverVision Interface folder & press OK. Then, select the AverVision Interface file & press OK.
6. Your document camera will project to your board or screen. You can use the board pens or the Mobi to annotate over the projected image.