- Wired mouse
- Unplug the cable from the USB port and plug it back it in.
- If that didn't help unplug the cable from the USB port and plug it into a different USB port. Most computers have USB ports on the front of the computer and in the back of the computer.
- If that didn't help restart the computer.
- Wireless mouse
- Make sure wireless USB device is plugged into the computer
- Replace the batteries in the mouse
- If that didn't help restart the computer
Modified on: Thu, 10 Apr, 2014 at 3:37 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.