- OneDrive is a cloud storage place for your documents and data. It is a safe location to store your data.
- See "What is Office365 and How Do I Logon" for instructions to logon.
- Click the blue icon in the upper left hand corner.
- Click the OneDrive icon
- Click one of your documents to open it.
- Before you can make changes to the document you must go to the upper right hand corner and click Edit Document. You have to choose either Edit in Word or Edit in Browser.
- Edit in Word - This allows you to use the full functionality of Word (if Word is installed on your computer) but you will have to save your document after you make changes.
- Edit in Browser - Opens in Word Online which allows you to use the main features of Word but not all of them. There is no "Save" option because Word Online automatically saves for you.
- If you want to delete, move, copy or rename a file,
Modified on: Thu, 25 Apr, 2019 at 2:25 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.