- Using a web browser go to https://webmanager.siouxcityschools.org
- Press Enter
- Type your user name (not your email address) and current password
- Click your user name on the top right.
- Click My Account from the user menu.
- Type your current password
- Type your new password in the New Password and Confirm boxes
- Be sure to follow the new password criteria
- Minimum length: 9
- Maximum length: 15
- Complexity should include at least 3 of the following rules:
- characters (?_#%*)
- The password cannot contain
- non-english characters
- your user name or any part of your old password
- Click the Change button
- You will be redirected to the "messages" page. Your password may take up to 5 minutes to change. When you see the message "Synced New Password", restart your computer and sign in with your new password.
Change District Password Print
Modified on: Wed, 25 Sep, 2019 at 1:00 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.