LockDown Browser should already be installed on your SCCSD device. If not, then please click the link below and follow the directions to install the latest update for LockDown Browser. (Latest version: click here)
Taking An Assessment
1. Close all programs, unless one is used to connect you to the Internet.
2. Locate the “LockDown Browser” shortcut on the desktop and double-click it.
3. If prompted, either close a blocked program (e.g. screen capture, instant messaging) by choosing Yes. Or, close LockDown Browser and close the blocked program before restarting.
4. Log into Canvas.
5. Navigate to the test within the course and select Take the Quiz.
6. The quiz will then start. (Note, once a test has been started with Respondus LockDown Browser, you cannot exit until the Submit Answers button is clicked.)