DCA scores from the original course will not be removed from Tableau. In order to avoid duplicate entries teachers must create an Assignment entitled "DCA (number) Transfer Grade" and manually enter the score from the previous course.
*This does not apply to a student that transfers from one section to another for the same teacher IF the teacher has previously cross-listed the old section and the new section in the same course.
Create Assignment for DCA Transfer Grade
- Enter the name of the Assignment as "DCA (number) Transfer Grade"
- Enter the number of possible points for this DCA
- Select the Assignment Group for the DCA (usually 'District Common Assessments')
- In the Assign to field, click and select the student who is transferring.
- Click Save and Publish
- Click Continue on the Warning pop-up window