MyConferenceTime is an easy-to-use, online parent-teacher conference scheduler developed by FislerData, LLC.
This tool was found by our Tech Coach team and was implemented at one of our schools and the solution has spread.
Because of the ease-of-use of this tool and the number of tools supported by the Technology Department, we ask that you work with the self-help resources (first!) and if you are still having difficulty, contact MyConferenceTime for support.
The company, FislerData, has provided some very good online resources. Here is a good place to start:
- When restarting the scheduling process, use the MyConferenceTime Guide to Restarting the Scheduling Process:
- Use the MyConferenceTime Support Portal to search for a solution to your question:
In addition, Laura Miller developed some sample documents and videos:
- A template letter that you can send to parents with instructions on how to schedule their conference.
- Dear ParentsLetter - see attached below!
- A quick reference for administrators to help log in and navigate through MyConferenceTime.
- Video on MyConferenceTime Logging in and Blocking Time Slots - see attached below!
- Video on Remove Student and Open up a Time Slot - see attached below!
- Video on Signing Up a Student for a Conference - see attached below!
Frequently Asked Questions
If a teacher is in multiple buildings, they might run into a problem where they can't log in to one of the buildings. For this issue you will need to open a ticket with MyConferenceTime (see below) and request that they merge accounts. Merging is usually the solution when a staff member says that they are logging in but still unable to view/edit their schedule.
If teachers are not receiving emails, please open a ticket with MyConfenceTime.
When you open a ticket, please provide information about the teacher (name, email and what buildings the teacher needs access to).
After exhausting ALL of the above :-)...
- Submit a support ticket to MyConferenceTime asking your question or requesting help. When you open a ticket, please provide information about the teacher (name, email and what buildings the teacher needs access to).